Color: See-Me Primary
- SENSORY ENGAGEMENT: Nubbly surface engages the senses and enhances tactile development
- MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Gripping, tossing, bouncing, and rolling encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills
- ENHANCE LOGIC AND REASONING: Rolling, tracking, and bouncing enhance hand-eye coordination, visual sensory development, and logic & reasoning skills
- VISUALLY STIMULATING: Bright, colorful design engages visual senses and encourages color recognition skills
- Contains 4 pieces; Recommended for ages 6 months and up; Edushape products are made with BPA and phthalate free plastic
Binding: Baby Product
Release Date: 23-10-2009
Details: Product Description
The ORIGINAL 4" Sensory Ball, in a four pack of assorted, bright see through colors. Engage visual and tactile senses with the colorful, textured surface. Encourage growth of fine and gross motor skills, logic, reasoning, and coordination through bouncing, rolling, and tossing. Made with the same high quality features that made it the gold standard, including thick walls and a non-removable inflation/deflation receptacle (basketball pin type) creating a long lasting fun and therapeutic toy.
From the Manufacturer
Edushape 4" see-me sensory balls are perfect for developing baby's tactile senses and gross motor skills. The nubby texture of these colorful balls provides tremendous sensory and dexterity-building play. Baby can squeeze, roll, throw, kick and see through these textured play balls. The sensory ball improves hand-eye coordination and can be used to improve socialization skills when enjoyed in group play. Baby products by Edushape will enable babies to: explore, discover, visualize, and verbalize and so much more. At Edushape we encourage you to, touch with passion, laugh with love, and bond with your baby. Most of all have fun learning together.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 8.8 x 3.7 inches